We’ve been burning the midnight oil over here at Tip’d headquarters, and I’m proud to say that Tip’d Alpha version 0.8.1 is now live. A ton of new things have happened since 0.8, most notably:
- Brand new design with better color scheme, typography and overall usability, courtesy of Chris Pearson. The design is live on the blog now, too.
- As mentioned in my previous post, we’re now on the SocialWebCMS platform, instead of Pligg.
- New static pages added (About, Advertise, FAQs, and Tools)
- Now showing 15 stories per index/category page, up from 10.
- Implemented Captcha on the registration page.
So there you have it. Pearson, AshDigg, Andy, and I are making another big push later today to get a few more issues sorted out. And then we should have Alpha 0.8.2 up later this evening. That will likely be the final Alpha release before we go Beta next week.
New to Tip'd? Join the social media site for financial news, ideas, and tips. It's free to join our community, and it only takes a minute. Click here to sign up!