Well, it’s seven hours early, but everything appears to be going smoothly, so this is the rundown of the new features included in our official beta launch tomorrow:
- Added Contact Us and Tools for Bloggers pages.
- “Stat-O-Matic” statistics now appear in the site footer.
- Added external “Tip It” buttons (available on our Tools for Bloggers page).
- Installed a daily database backup solution (in case of emergency).
- Installed caching system that should greatly improve site speed.
- Fixed dozens of miscellaneous bugs that are too mundane to list here individually.
Anyway, we’re really excited about our public launch tomorrow. We can’t wait to see what people think. Please drop us a line to let us know what you like/dislike, and please report any bugs to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you’re writing a story about Tip’d and want to talk with us, please e-mail email@example.com.
New to Tip'd? Join the social media site for financial news, ideas, and tips. It's free to join our community, and it only takes a minute. Click here to sign up!